- Favorite Music of 2012
- Duuuude. Metal. And strings, and horns, and loops, and Frankenstein
- The Perils of Anonymity in the
- The problem with the internet is that anybody can just say
- Choose Your Phallus
- Hey, it’s all good.
- The Eternal Truths of Software
- Hopefully we’ve learned something. cough
- Pictures from the 2005 MGM v.
defended StreamCast Networks at the Supreme Court. To see it, we camped
out on the sidewalk all night, in front of the Court building. We got Jack
Valenti (former president of the MPAA) to autograph a Betamax tape — a
technology he once tried to kill. A good time was had by all.
- Something I noticed one time
- This could happen to you, if you let it.
- Nuggets of wisdom and of idiocy
- Secretly, I’m unsure which is which.
- Goals for material wealth
- I’m not sure these are still my goals. But they aren’t too bad.